Making big connections has never been easier.
Our students and graduates have potential, which is why we’re inviting people and organizations to recruit on-campus.
» Participating Companies
There are currently no entries posted for this department. Please check back later for new listings.
On-Campus Recruitment Participation Requirements
To participate, students must:
- Be a member of the current graduating class or an alumnus of Adelphi University
- Attend a Recruitment Seminar between December and February during the year of participation—even if you have attended previous seminar(s)
- Read and follow all directions given at the Recruitment Seminar
- Register with our career services partner, Handshake; make sure you check your email account frequently for important messages.
- Have your résumé critiqued by a career services counselor (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the résumé drop-off date
- Keep track of all dates and deadlines
- Attend Mock Interview Night, an interview workshop or review interview guidelines
- Carefully read employer job descriptions and research the companies
Students selected for an interview must dress professionally and should arrive 15 minutes prior to the first scheduled interview.