Year 3 and 4
Real life. Real jobs. Real success.
- Recommend attending our Career Center workshops including résumé and cover letter preparation, interviewing skills, internships, dressing for success, how to work a job fair, networking and the job search.
- The Career Center collaborates with the Office of Alumni Relations on many programs and events. Participate in alumni networking events – including C.O.A.C.H. (Count on Alumni for Career Help). These programs are a great way for your student to connect with Adelphi alumni and build their professional network.
- Foster an interest in current events and employment trends: stay abreast of news stories through credible sources either in print or online and discuss them with others.
- Connect with prospective employers through our on-campus recruitment program and various career fairs both on and off campus.
- Develop and expand your job search or graduate school plans.
Important note: Begin the search for internships early. Some companies and organizations begin interviewing on campus during the fall semester for upcoming summer internship opportunities!